Please consider supporting FINS by buying a poster. The different posters available are shown on the merchandise page.
FINS is now accepting applications for 2013 winter travel grants! We have enough money to offer one $150 grant (or possibly several smaller grants) this quarter, although depending on the success of FINS merchandise sales we may be able to fund additional grants during spring and/or summer quarters. Demonstration of service to the FINS/SAFS community is required to be eligible for an award.
Priority for awards goes to
1) Oral over poster presentations.
2) Students who have not previously received FINS funding.
After meeting these criteria awards are first-come, first served.
Your completed application should include:
1) The PDF application form. Note that the treasurer names are out of date on this form.
2) A brief statement of your involvement in FINS/SAFS activities.
3) Your submitted abstract (you must be presenting to receive a FINS award).
More an application form and more information please see the Travel Awards page on this site.
FINS is still in need of another student senator to help represent us in the Graduate and Professional Student Senate (GPSS). If you’re interested or would like to find out more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting the new FINS website! Relevant announcements will be posted here in the future.